***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LAWS IN WASHINGTON HAVE RECENTLY CHANGED AND WE ARE OFFERING LIMITED IV THERAPY. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Intravenous therapy (IV therapy) or parenteral therapy is a method of administering nutritive substances and other medicinal compounds intravenously or directly into circulation through a vein, usually in the arm. The procedure is painless and takes anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes or more depending on the treatment and the dosages involved.
- A high level of nutrients or medicine can be administered that would not be possible orally or impractical to administer through an injection.
- Used when nutritive substances and/or medicines can only be administered intravenously
- Highly useful whenever digestion is compromised
- Provocation testing utilizing DMPS or EDTA for heavy metal toxicity (mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum, etc)
- Nutritional IVs
- IV Vitamin C
- Heavy metal chelation – DMPS, EDTA
- IV DMSO
- IV H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide)
- IV Glutathione
- Chronic fatigue
- Immune dysfunctions
- Sinus infections
- Chronic infections (Epstein Barr (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), etc)
- Autoimmune conditions (lupus, Sjogren’s, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), scleroderma, etc)
- Cancer(referral from oncologist needed)
- Heart disease
- Boosting athletic performance/recovery from events
- Weight loss
PWC offers a variety of IV formulations to patients. Dr Krupa has received advanced training in administering natural therapeutics directly into the blood stream safely and effectively. IV therapy is a powerful adjunct therapy in treating virtually any condition, or as a stand alone treatment.